wow.......just look

blood.face.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^SHUT UP DICK^^^

why are internet foos such haters? Fuck this I'm going back to mags so I don't have to read computer nerds talk shit about something they could never do. I've had to paint on one of those lifts before- you have no concept of how technically difficult this piece must have been. :confused: :confused:

Guest imported_Europe

Wow, big job.

Who did it? Where? Whats the story? What does it day?

There is something wrong with the top flick, the line where the graff ends and the building starts looks photoshopped, especially when compared to the side shot. Look how the yellow pipe goes from bright yellow to grey on the first flick but is bright yellow all the way on the side flick...

Originally posted by Europe

Wow, big job.

Who did it? Where? Whats the story? What does it day?

There is something wrong with the top flick, the line where the graff ends and the building starts looks photoshopped, especially when compared to the side shot. Look how the yellow pipe goes from bright yellow to grey on the first flick but is bright yellow all the way on the side flick...

obviously photoshopped. but it's pretty obvious it was done only to show the viewer the whole perspective.