video game bombing

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

game is called counterstrike.. you can be terrorist and hold hostages and blow stuff up with c4 .. or counterterrorist(aka pussie ass panzy) and defuse cf and rescue hostages

http://www.counter-strike.net

and no i dont make maps.. i tried a couple of times and i just didnt have the patience..

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

i loved that game until i puked playing it.

i guess it was a mixture of.. my lack of sleep.. bit of alcohol in my system.. and how easily i get motion sickness.

aghh.. man.. i get headaches just thinking about it.

i have to quit playing it after like a half an hour each time because it makes me feel like that

cs is the best game ever right now im hooked on awp_map, game is sooooooooooooooo addictive in fact i played all of today, there is graffiti all over in that game

------------------

representing chicago crews <-TIB, BTB->

Also registered as: thevisualassault"hey vinny hows about a pizza, i gotta no job"- homer - the simpsons

[This message has been edited by sect one (edited 06-25-2001).]

Lots of game have graff in them... I think Duke Nukem had some, and Redneck Rampage too... lots of games, nothing really rocognizable tho.

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

Archived