nyc fr8s...

BornFresh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snotrocket
Guest snotrocket

I think its funny that alot of writers think doin throw ups on freights are whack.. but NYC always seems to be the exception... personaly i like it.. gives you that raw NYC feeling when you see that shit... Nice to see JA up on a few freights... dont see to much of that... wicked thread..

also nice BN Rbox

Originally posted by beer me

I think its funny that alot of writers think doin throw ups on freights are whack.. but NYC always seems to be the exception... personaly i like it.. gives you that raw NYC feeling when you see that shit... Nice to see JA up on a few freights... dont see to much of that... wicked thread..

also nice BN Rbox

anyone who hates thro ups on freights is wack.

on the seldom occasion that i paint freights, i knock off about 2 pieces then i turn into the throw up machine.

honestly i like doing throw ups more than pieces....ah hum, and that has nothing to do with my brooklyn roots.

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

damn eggman you got me buggin out with that flic, nice catch! haha

as far as throws up go, its cool to do them but you gotta know that they will get gone over with pieces.

sometimes i do throwups but, its kinda silly to think those will add up to anything.*

*unless your Smith or Jase BA..

Originally posted by SWX1994

anyone who hates thro ups on freights is wack.

on the seldom occasion that i paint freights, i knock off about 2 pieces then i turn into the throw up machine.

nice way to burn up your spots ;)

nah for real throw ups on freights are aight if you do them while your in new york

• 2 weeks later...

Archived