nyc fr8s...

BornFresh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jasenroxwell

i realy like some of those host fr8's too bad he has no respect for people way more established in the fr8 world..

i can belive he went over strut ng lies on that armn

or necs nsf on upfe

Jasen508, Dont mention what you dont know. I never dissed Strut. As a matter of fact he seems like a pretty nice guy to me. I got respect for all those who put in honest work.

Originally posted by 666

Jasen508, Dont mention what you dont know. I never dissed Strut. As a matter of fact he seems like a pretty nice guy to me. I got respect for all those who put in honest work.

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v141/420420/5pore.jpg'>

look i dont have a problem with you i think yur a funny guy, but i do know you go over people all the time and i do know people you "rolled" with do the same...

i could be mistaken maybe that piece beside the pores says strut and not host...

i dunno i thought thats what it looked like when i saw it.

Originally posted by war pigs

hey a little off topic..but the subway section on steelwheelsexpress.com is rediculously dope...

good work to whoever's doing that site....

ha, thanks...its responses like that that will have extra pages added by the end of the weekend.

I dont diss anyone who doesnt deserve it. Same goes for the rest of the crew. And again I didnt diss Strut. He and I already spoke, so dont feel the need to speak for him. As for anyone I used to "roll" with, I rolled with alot of people over the years, if I dont anymore, its for a good reason.

Archived