Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This thread is full of subpar shoes and people who don't know shit about what they're buying or looking @...expect pics of my collection very soon...big ups to Cadbury for the Puma Lab II's.

i don't mean any disrespect, but if you're gonna make/be in a thread about shoes, they better not be some shit i can pick up @ foot locker or urban outfitters...cause anyone can get in on that shit.

This thread is full of subpar shoes and people who don't know shit about what they're buying or looking @...expect pics of my collection very soon...big ups to Cadbury for the Puma Lab II's.

i don't mean any disrespect, but if you're gonna make/be in a thread about shoes, they better not be some shit i can pick up @ foot locker or urban outfitters...cause anyone can get in on that shit.

what?

what the fuck are you talking about? this isnt superfuture fucktard, this is a writers forum.

what?

what the fuck are you talking about? this isnt superfuture fucktard, this is a writers forum.

dude calm down, what the fuck is superfuture, and it's a shoe thread within a writer's fourm...

i don't see a problem here.

superfuture.com is like 12oz, only it deals in fashion.

the only shoes people really bs about on this forum are dunks, and i personally hate dunks.

if you want to post shoes that common people don't wear then post it up, im sure it will be interesting.

thing is, most of the people here are common people.

sorry if i got a little out of hand with my earlier post, ive been angry lately.

superfuture.com is like 12oz, only it deals in fashion.

the only shoes people really bs about on this forum are dunks, and i personally hate dunks.

if you want to post shoes that common people don't wear then post it up, im sure it will be interesting.

thing is, most of the people here are common people.

sorry if i got a little out of hand with my earlier post, ive been angry lately.

yo it's cool man, just a little unexpected that's all, glad we could settle that shit out. thanks also for informing me about superfuture, really surprised i hadn't come acrossed that. I'll post up my shoes once this busy ass week is thru, don't know if anyone cares, but whatever, i guess i'll post the shit anyway.

Nice Stand UpNike FC's up there...a friend of mine has those in black, pretty sweet