Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was gonna sell these but fuck it   I'm gonna un dead stock my union 1's  

September pickups : AM1 Anniversary Edition (original AM1 colorway from 30 years ago) AM1 Centre Pompidou Pack (colorways inspired by day / night look of the Pompidou centre in France

just copped another pair of Footscape Wovens.  In my top 10 easily.  

Posted Images

  • 1 month later...

@Kults @misteraven @+plus+ @KILZ FILLZ @glorydays and whoever else I am missing that wears Van's. 

 

I find all 3 of these vans dope as f***  amd thought I would share with you guys.  Unfortunately vans make me feel like I am leaning backwards all while my high arch make the shoe feel wide.   

 

Anyhow if I was a vans fan, all 3 of these would be in shipping as we speak. 

Screenshot_20210404-191655_Brave.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ndv said:

@Kults @misteraven @+plus+ @KILZ FILLZ @glorydays and whoever else I am missing that wears Van's. 

 

I find all 3 of these vans dope as f***  amd thought I would share with you guys.  Unfortunately vans make me feel like I am leaning backwards all while my high arch make the shoe feel wide.   

 

Anyhow if I was a vans fan, all 3 of these would be in shipping as we speak. 

Screenshot_20210404-191655_Brave.jpg

 

 

I like. I got a arch too so i cant wear vans. Too flat/narrow and they hurt my feet

 

Theyre cool though, if you can wear em go for it, theyre usually not expensive

  • Truth 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kults said:

 

 

I like. I got a arch too so i cant wear vans. Too flat/narrow and they hurt my feet

 

Theyre cool though, if you can wear em go for it, theyre usually not expensive

 

I am the same.  I would buy just to have them but, I'd never wear for the same reasons, and I ready have plenty of shoes I never wear and already feel dumb about it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Some Addidas do that to me, narrow on the middle of my arch,. Vans are flat but I don't have issues w narrowness in them, the sk8 hi have a really wide toe box. 

 

I'm getting to the age where wearing flat shoes is hurting my back, more Asics 

  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@ndvI might cop those blue quilted vans. You all are saying vans are good for flat feet?

 

Id think so. Anything with a super flat sole really; cons, vans, hell even some sperrys if thats your thing

  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kults said:

 

Id think so. Anything with a super flat sole really; cons, vans, hell even some sperrys if thats your thing

 

Id wear some boat shoes lol. Its not beneficial to look like a scumbag all the time.

  • Truth 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@ndvI might cop those blue quilted vans. You all are saying vans are good for flat feet?

 

Bro, post em when you get em 

  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

 

Id wear some boat shoes lol. Its not beneficial to look like a scumbag all the time.

 

Only if your in the top ten wealthiest.  Then you croc it at nightclubs. 

  • LOL! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...