Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fugazi

Shoes?

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nothing coming in the near future Im really excited about. NIKE really letting me down this year so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kults maybe this will help 🤷‍♂️ 

 

StockX - Nike Green Camo

 

Screenshot_20200516-155757_Gmail.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ndv said:

@Kults maybe this will help 🤷‍♂️ 

 

StockX - Nike Green Camo

 

Screenshot_20200516-155757_Gmail.jpg

Forget Stock X, they dropped yesterday, theyre still available at retail no? I like em but its nothing to get too hyped about. AM90s are a staple but dime a dozen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

don't know, this is the first time I seen these.  Just got the email. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ndv said:

don't know, this is the first time I seen these.  Just got the email. 

Just checked on sneakers app, indeed sold out already. Im surprised tbh

 

These were the duck camo ones from last month

 

 

Nike-Air-Max-90-Duck-Camo-CW6024-600-Release-Date.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Kults said:

Just checked on sneakers app, indeed sold out already. Im surprised tbh

 

These were the duck camo ones from last month

 

 

Nike-Air-Max-90-Duck-Camo-CW6024-600-Release-Date.jpg

of course they sold out.  

 

Why is it that I never get a heads up on the cool sneaker drops.  I may have to use my connections.   I know someone who works for nike. 

  • Props 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ndv said:

of course they sold out.  

 

Why is it that I never get a heads up on the cool sneaker drops.  I may have to use my connections.   I know someone who works for nike. 

theres https://sneakernews.com/

or https://www.nike.com/ca/sneakrs-app

 

FSR on YT when its in season too

 

those are the ones I check regularly 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NIKE SB themed dunks seem to be making a comeback. Way too out there for me but as art pieces they're kinda interesting. 

 

The Grateful Deads and the Ben n Jerry Chunky Dunkies

 

 

grateful-dead-nike-sb-dunk-green-0.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-ben-jerrys-release-date-price-5.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never thought i'd be obsessing over USA made vans sk8-hi's but, here we are

I have a few coming in that i'm getting below retail

 

Cordura Camo

 

Vans Sk8-Hi Cordura Desert Camo For Sale – KD 11 Sale

 

Engineered Garments

 

Engineered Garments Mismatched Sk8 Hi Olive | Grailed

  • Like 1
  • Props 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, glorydays said:

I never thought i'd be obsessing over USA made vans sk8-hi's but, here we are

I have a few coming in that i'm getting below retail

 

Cordura Camo

 

Vans Sk8-Hi Cordura Desert Camo For Sale – KD 11 Sale

 

Engineered Garments

 

 

 

200_d.gif

  • Truth 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

had these for months & months. haven't had any use for them yet. still just kicking around in grimy ones 😅

IMG_20200607_180913.jpg

IMG_20200607_180947.jpg

Edited by nicklesndimes
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nicklesndimes said:

@glorydaysi got them for a steal back around the holidays 🙂

are you gonna skate them??

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, glorydays said:

are you gonna skate them??

no. i unfortunately i can't skate. but i know what works from trial and error. & vans(especially..) and DC tend to hold up from all the walking around i do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nicklesndimes said:

no. i unfortunately i can't skate. but i know what works from trial and error. & vans(especially..) and DC tend to hold up from all the walking around i do.

i feel it...i love skating dc cuz you wont feel a thing

 

its both good and bad...it cushions you from bruising but then again, where the fuck is my board?

 

and dc's are wild comfy for walking

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My stepdad 5’s finally showed up

 

 

Wide toe box + narrow heel = gel lyte ftw

 

 

 

85CAF1C8-9465-406F-B2A3-C61440E74A17.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VANS are shit. Straight up overrated and uncomfy af shoes. 

Huge call, maybe, but they shouldn't be as popular as they are imho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wearing skate shoes w no arch support for so many years when I was younger is prob part of the reason why my knees and back hurt so much now in my mid 30s

  • Truth 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...