Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 1/2/2024 at 11:51 AM, ndv said:

Was not expecting them, got'em  as a Christmas gift.  Laces could be a few inches longer.  

/not a flex post™

20240102_134356.jpg

what’s the deal with your pants? They have little zippers at the ankle? How high can you unzip them? All the way?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

what’s the deal with your pants? They have little zippers at the ankle? How high can you unzip them? All the way?

Nah, the zippers somewhere around above the ankle.  There're kinda cool to have.  Makes it easier to get the socks on if I forget socks before pants. 

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Nah, the zippers somewhere around above the ankle.  There're kinda cool to have.  Makes it easier to get the socks on if I forget socks before pants. 

those are like the ultimate boot cuts

• Truth 1

40 minutes ago, LUGR said:

those are like the ultimate boot cuts

Pretty much.  The jeans are technically skinny at the ends which leaves flexibility which was one of the reasons I purchased them.  Kinda surprised it didn't take off. 

36 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

i like slim fit a lot but can't get down with skinny myself. i don't like the way it hugs my calves, feels weird.

Slim all day long, skinny is the same issue with me.  

The only skinny I think I can manage are the moto jeans. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

size 10's man.

I got some brand new 10.5 skate lo’s in blue and red if you are interested.

I bought a bunch of pairs when I was getting back into skating awhile back. That ain’t really happening anymore and I’ll probably never wear them. Let me know if you want to see some pics.

• Props 3

4 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

@LUGR thanks. i'll keep you posted. probably something i'll just pick up on a whim some day.

still haven't broke these out so i can't really justify it yet anyway..

17046892884256415154082227268602.jpg

Ditch the DC’s and get you some Chelsea boots and some zipper leg jeans, 2024 is going to be a really stylish year.

• LOL! 2

• 3 weeks later...

Easily the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. On a recent trip I wore them everyday for almost three weeks and walked at least five miles in them everyday. Work with dressy clothes as well as casual. 

Cole Haan GrandPro Topspin Mid in Chestnut

805737460_Screenshot2024-01-24at4_15_50PM.thumb.png.8b2c9695ec3c3d57668352b7fbe35fde.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...