Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fugazi

Shoes?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
@TheoHuxtable..

Yeah gonna cop these

[ATTACH=full]172462[/ATTACH]

Excellent choice my man... I'm gonna try to get them one day...

Part of the reason I like them is because there is no Nike logo... So it doesn't look like an athletic shoe but something more fashionable or casual.

Yeah i noticed that as well.

Didn't cop tho. Gonna wait for that refund check and skim a little off the top for em. They're only $150 which isn't too bad.

My friend is looking for gym shoes. He doesn't want sporty shoes like Adidas or Nike, but he also doesn't want converses or anything similar to those. Any suggestions?

jokes. i wouldnt even shit in those, not even on christmas morning for the children who dont get presents

was fucking with some black on black polo runners for a minute but alas, the season done wrecked them. now im wearing broken glass & scabs instead. not

Yeah Supreme seems arrogant because they seem to be riding off reputation and their longevity in skateboard culture rather than coming up with some actual dope and creative concepts.

For example, I'd like to know what effort they actually put into coming up with these construction Timberlands...

supreme-timberland-6-premium-waterproof-boot-02-96

So it appears the only thing they did was make the upper area around the ankle a reptile texture, and then slapped a red Supreme tag on it. That's it. And they instructed people to pay extra money and camp out just because of that little red tag.

Those Foamposites they did were ugly and gaudy as fuck. The stuff they come up with either is very simple, boring, and unimaginative -- or it's over-the-top and ugly.

I don't particularly like anything Supreme releases (sneakers wise)

Have you noticed how shit all the Jordan releases are, materials look shit. Definitely not gonna be copping any.

Companies need to chill on the collabs n releases, 3 or 4 collabs dropping every week just crazy

I like those SnS ventilators, I agree could have done with a little more of the yellow in them though

[ATTACH=full]175422[/ATTACH]

didn't cop these but the quality is supposed to be really good Packer x Asics Gel Lyte 3

Yeah they look nice. I always liked Packer Shoes' collabs a lot.

This guy Foamer Simpson makes you want to wear them even more: