Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My homeboy copped the Os Gemeos Nikes in Berlin a few weeks ago, pretty smooth oxblood color, I'm advising him not to wear them. They even came with extra footbed inserts, tres capital.

I got a pair of those Nike Frees from the wife, They're pretty comfy for gym shoes, I'm still switching between all brown SAL's and navy velcro Emericas for the out of doors though.

Originally posted by gren1 bnc+Aug 17 2005, 11:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gren1 bnc - Aug 17 2005, 11:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatlaces@Aug 17 2005, 07:09 AM

nike_waf1_low_inout.jpg

got a pair of these from the local nike outlet for $70 thats about 50 bucks in your guys money.

i like these. and the BBQ adidas.

[/b]

same here. very dope shoes. those nike colors are all me!

Originally posted by Inhalant+Sep 5 2005, 01:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Inhalant - Sep 5 2005, 01:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-"DizE"one<-@Aug 24 2005, 05:46 PM

look at these beeyouteefull puppies

i could get thoses roswell's for 90 flat

[/b]

foreal?where!?those r fukkin dope