Shoes?

Fugazi

People don't pay attention to releases unless the shoe has a Swoosh or a Jumpman on it. Herd mentality. Which is good because that means it's easier for the rest of us to cop the other brands, and at reasonable prices even when resold. I got a lot of dope rare kicks from Reebok, Asics, and Saucony at affordable prices.

No doubt, but those other brands are also in every shop. Are these Saucony's long gone?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
People don't pay attention to releases unless the shoe has a Swoosh or a Jumpman on it. Herd mentality. Which is good because that means it's easier for the rest of us to cop the other brands, and at reasonable prices even when resold. I got a lot of dope rare kicks from Reebok, Asics, and Saucony at affordable prices.

I follow a lot of sneaker forums and pages and know a few sneakerheads and most people I know are more into Saucony, Asics and other runners certainly over Jordan, jordan just seems far too overhyped and the quality doesn't look as good.

Not to mention runners are a whole lot more comfy.

What do you guys think of the reebok ventiltors? the Size? reupholstered pack looks sweet

[ATTACH=full]172140[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]172141[/ATTACH]

Also the extra butter looks dope

[ATTACH=full]172142[/ATTACH]

They're nice, but never wore a pair... My favorite Reeboks in terms of comfort is the Classic (low)...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Supreme seems arrogant because they seem to be riding off reputation and their longevity in skateboard culture rather than coming up with some actual dope and creative concepts.

For example, I'd like to know what effort they actually put into coming up with these construction Timberlands...

supreme-timberland-6-premium-waterproof-boot-02-96

So it appears the only thing they did was make the upper area around the ankle a reptile texture, and then slapped a red Supreme tag on it. That's it. And they instructed people to pay extra money and camp out just because of that little red tag.

Those Foamposites they did were ugly and gaudy as fuck. The stuff they come up with either is very simple, boring, and unimaginative -- or it's over-the-top and ugly.

I don't particularly like anything Supreme releases (sneakers wise)

Have you noticed how shit all the Jordan releases are, materials look shit. Definitely not gonna be copping any.

Companies need to chill on the collabs n releases, 3 or 4 collabs dropping every week just crazy