Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Locofanclub@Jun 7 2005, 01:59 AM

Nike ceratinly are on the bandwagon with limited editions,but then again so are adidas this year with all those Superstar limiteds. What would you like to see comeback? How bout some Troop! ;) ...or British Knights!!!

british knights already came back with retros about 2 or 3 years ago. i'm not sure if troop came back but remember they are owned by the KKK. haha.

i still remember the commercial from the 80's with kool moe dee. haha. "how you like me now!"

Troop...with the metal buckles on the laces!!! :haha:

Originally posted by JesusMachine+Jun 17 2005, 04:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JesusMachine - Jun 17 2005, 04:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Locofanclub@Jun 7 2005, 01:59 AM

Nike ceratinly are on the bandwagon with limited editions,but then again so are adidas this year with all those Superstar limiteds. What would you like to see comeback? How bout some Troop! ;) ...or British Knights!!!

british knights already came back with retros about 2 or 3 years ago. i'm not sure if troop came back but remember they are owned by the KKK. haha.

i still remember the commercial from the 80's with kool moe dee. haha. "how you like me now!"

[/b]

Guest -40 trooper

they did retro some troop sneakers like last year or the year before that..cheap ass joints, they went for about 12$ a pair around nyc

Originally posted by -40 trooper@Jun 18 2005, 12:36 AM

they did retro some troop sneakers like last year or the year before that..cheap ass joints, they went for about 12$ a pair around nyc

i've always hated troop even back in the 80's or even bk's. those kicks that you posted up top looks hot but i don't know if i could rock them.

I have spent the day with a slight hang over searching websites looking for a fresh pair of new kicks. I have about £60 that’s like $109 any recommendations for sites?

(what im looking for info)

I have a US 8.5 feet

can be any shoe but I am more in to nike but I wont limit my self.

help!