Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man people are sleepin on the nike zoom air fc sb's. it's an indoor soccer shoe made for skating, and they came out with a series that has a colorway designed around a lot of the world's bigger teams. i just ordered these, the manchester united's...

308173_ManU_Black.jpg

the logo on the back is sooo fresh...

shnikeangusorangemed.jpg

This is what im rocking right now

Im a little late on the runnin shoes.

but if your looking for function dont go for any retro shoes

they are garbage.

someone mentioned nike shox, they are pretty good

im rocking these nike milers

xl308725601.jpg

check out runnersworld.com if your looking for a good shoe, to run in, or flea the cops.

nike air max looks cool and is cushioned but sucks for stability especially on trails.

Originally posted by The Hipster@Jun 1 2005, 07:26 AM

im not speeling on them i just dont like them.

i think its the shape?

really? i like the shape...

anyhow, what about the nike angus sb "pbr"? nike had to recall all of them because of a cease and desist order from pabst, are there any of these that are actually out there?

pbrdunks.jpg

02.jpg

UNDFTD - Dunk / August

01.jpg

Stüssy - Blazer / July

03.jpg

Union - 18O HIGH / June

* Chris Gibbs/Union: 180 High - safari pattern, custom neoprene camo

* Adam Weissman/Stüssy: Blazer - melton wool, chenille swoosh, leather

[goes well with a S2C XXV. Varsity Jacket]

* Fred Lozano/UNDFTD: linerless Dunk- leather, suede

Each model will be available as Quickstrike beginning with Union in June, followed by Stüssy in July, and UNDFTD in August.

nc_vandals_01.jpg

just got these from nom de guerre in N.Y. a couple of weeks ago

nike vandal lasers by Tome leudecke

all laser art ,i gotta go back soon and ask what the map on the shoes is of ,i tryed to find out on the net and not even the site where i first saw the shoes knew anything about it. if anyone knows please tell me.

long story short Nom De Guerre is the shit and they have a very very nice store/selection

Originally posted by hungoverseas@May 31 2005, 09:01 PM

man people are sleepin on the nike zoom air fc sb's. it's an indoor soccer shoe made for skating, and they came out with a series that has a colorway designed around a lot of the world's bigger teams. i just ordered these, the manchester united's...

308173_ManU_Black.jpg

Yess. I have the white with silver and white swoosh. i need to get another pair if i can find them because these get dirty quite fast. also i do believe i shall get the black and white (rasta) ones. I'm very picky but love htese shoes.

Originally posted by dELiSs+Jun 2 2005, 03:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dELiSs - Jun 2 2005, 03:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hungoverseas@May 31 2005, 09:01 PM

man people are sleepin on the nike zoom air fc sb's.  it's an indoor soccer shoe made for skating, and they came out with a series that has a colorway designed around a lot of the world's bigger teams.  i just ordered these, the manchester united's...

308173_ManU_Black.jpg

Yess. I have the white with silver and white swoosh. i need to get another pair if i can find them because these get dirty quite fast. also i do believe i shall get the black and white (rasta) ones. I'm very picky but love htese shoes.

[/b]

yeah the rastas are money just based on the laces alone. i went to cop them the other day but some asshole buys all the size 12 fc's that come in at the one place in my city that carries them.

Originally posted by PBNJ@Jun 3 2005, 03:05 PM

pkmid.jpg

vanssynd7.jpg

what kinda shoes are these both?

I HAVE NO IDEA, help.

the second shoe is one off the final two models from Vans Syndicate line. Gator embossed Half Cabs and the MT. Edition. The MT lows were only ever released in Japan, so this will be its frist release in the US, in new colours.

thanks to rthq.com

Do you guys ever get sick of Nike? I just don't understand the craze for them. It's the same shoe over and over with a new busted colorway. They seem to crank out a new "limited edition" pair every other week....it seems excessive to me.

I'm not trying to hate, just trying to figure this madness out.