Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, my j's game is nothin special. for the rest of the year i already know i'm tryin to get my hands on the cool grey 9's, maybe the french blue 9's, and those bred 11's. also tryin to pick up those wolf grey 5's from last year.

supposedly they are going to rerelease the thunder and lightning 4's. would love to get my hands on those but it'll be tough.

what are these called? i'd rock these in brown ... white boy ness

fo sho, cant remember what there called but yeah they got em in brown, they are dope. you can find em on the vans website.

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE KNOWS OF SOMEWHERE WERE THEY BUY OLD BOOTS/RODEO BOOTS?

they're droppin these...

Nike-Air-Zoom-Rookie-Galaxy-Detailed-Images-02.jpg

i'm coppin these!

yeah, well since i live in the middle of nowhere, or atleast no place important enough, no spot got these. not even hoh. wtf kind of hoh doesn't get limited releases!? they sent em all out to boston and RI and i wasn't goin. fuck boston.

anyways, picked up the new 5's

ykqkj.jpg

it was after much debate between these and the kilroy's and me walking back and forth from store to store in the mall but i settled on these.

i'm content.

for some reason those Trainer 96's say AIMAX on the tongue, i still haven't found a reason why

they look mad bootleg to the untrained eye lol

not sure if srs, but.....

They combined the "r" into the "m"...see it? get it?...so creative...wow

• 2 weeks later...