Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

As much as NB are the all time famous white guy shoe, I have a pair that have lasted 2+ years and are still going strong. That's not to say they are my first pick of shoes, but they do aight for painting or other non descript events. I have never owned any other pair of shoe that has lasted this long.

yeah i'm sure i'd be met with instant opposition from every dick rider on every corner of the net if i called them out for being shit on tsg or nice kicks.

in other news, the new gem green foams comin out are as good as copped as are the dynamic blue zoom rookies. slept on those till i saw em in person.

the fire reds? yeah those are nice. so far this summer i already know i'm tryin to cop the olympic air force 180's, the olympic 6's and 7's, the raptors and the gem foams at the end of the month. the cyber green and black penny 2's are hot too but i think they'll be a quickstrike and hard to get.

AZTEKA - I'm much of a nike/sneaker wearer, but these are super fucking comfy.

I believe they are the Nike Free Run Royal-blue and Orange/nacarat.

http://www.cheapshoesclearance.org/nike-free-run-2-royalblue-nacarat-for-men-p-167.html

^fags wants$82+shipping&tax

http://www.freeruntop.com/men-nike-free-run-2-royalblue-nacarat-shoes-p-139.html

^less fag wants $62+shipping&tax

wife got them at the outlet for less then $45..