Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No crucifixion, I made a thread about it in channel zero.

Like these dudes above, have to scour the Internet for nike's because the store definitely don't have your size.

For what, a pair of $75 kicks that cost $5 to make in a sweat shop that you have to pay $200 plus for because of a fake "shortage", fuck a nike.

I agree Mercer I think it is just stupid the amount of money that Nike ask for their shoes. I know thatthere is no way on Earth I would wear any kind of Air Max 90s or any of those style of shoes because in the UK they are generally wore by scum bag chav types. Most of Nikes colour schemes are horrible anyway.

I used to be into Adidas Superstars but even those I don't like anymore. I own a pair of Pumas but everything else I have are skateshoes because they are just a hell of a lot more comfy than any adidas or nikes that I have ever owned or tried on and are made better and last better.

I agree Mercer I think it is just stupid the amount of money that Nike ask for their shoes. I know thatthere is no way on Earth I would wear any kind of Air Max 90s or any of those style of shoes because in the UK they are generally wore by scum bag chav types. Most of Nikes colour schemes are horrible anyway.

I used to be into Adidas Superstars but even those I don't like anymore. I own a pair of Pumas but everything else I have are skateshoes because they are just a hell of a lot more comfy than any adidas or nikes that I have ever owned or tried on and are made better and last better.

you guys obviously arent sneaker heads then and sb stands for skateboarding by the way so those nikes are skate shoes.

you guys obviously arent sneaker heads then and sb stands for skateboarding by the way so those nikes are skate shoes.

mate, I know what SBs are I see enough emo kids wandering around in multi coloured ones.

I do like trainers a lot but I dont see them as something to collect, my wife goes on at me about how many pairs I have but I wear them all, mainly I wear skateshoes but only simple classic designs, I hate overly fussy stuff or bright coloured stuff so that is why Nikes tend to be a no no for me, I like some SBs but not enough to go and buy them. I'm not a fan of Nike as a company