Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If thats his collection, its not really ALOT alot... its less than 200 pairs. (That actually looks ridiculous now that i read what i was thinking, of course 200 pairs is an asinine amount of shoes) But I mean i had more than that at one point in time, i sold a bunch and gave a bunch away, but i might still even have more, idk. i KNOW my chick does... so i guess im more retarted than dj AM, and that asshole od'd on heroin. Doesn't say much for me now that i think about it.

i stopped buying shoes though, because i never wear so many that i already have.

to contribute something other than my stupid opinion... i like these, they are good air max's. If you can find them i recommend them.

Air Max 1998:

IMG_3029.jpg

journeys had a blowout sale. i copped 4 pairs of different ipaths for 160. all of em laced with stash pockets. 8 pairs of laces

:)

I saw that too and tried some on, regret not buying. getting these. The grey ones i posted earlier arent on the globe website anymore. They werent supposed to bee released later i think haha.

x1_dae0be497fe48f4d37b79e428ea8ad25_178767_72053.jpg

I'm always too broke for fresh shoes.

Back in the day, my mom bought me these Voit's or some shit, but it had a basketball emblem on the tongue. I showed all the other broke kids, and told them they're sweet new Reebok pumps. They were all jealous, and would pump my regular old shoe tongue.

I was the smarter of the poor kids.

I got over.