Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I love the classics... i always shoot for brown or black suede with white laces / white sole whenever possible. keep it simple, no aqua or magenta on my feet ever.

want:

762344_01.jpg

Superstar Skate white and grey

campus-vulc-brown-wht.jpg

campus vulc espresso white

currently rockin:

10280-7458-d.jpg

top sider oatmeal

puma_blk_1.jpg

puma suede black

RickSelect_BKSE1.jpg

lakai howard select

shoe game retarded

yea those blisters are a bitch..i know it looks kinda goofy but u gotta wear higher sockers..

but if ur rockin soldiers ur probably playing basketball(the only reason i would wear those) and highsocks are good for hoopin

but if u wearin dunks just wear jeans with them..nobody can see ur big ass socks and ur Achilles heel wont be shredded

yea those blisters are a bitch..i know it looks kinda goofy but u gotta wear higher sockers..

but if ur rockin soldiers ur probably playing basketball(the only reason i would wear those) and highsocks are good for hoopin

but if u wearin dunks just wear jeans with them..nobody can see ur big ass socks and ur Achilles heel wont be shredded

Yea Gucci you right that's why I love the winter and all of my jeans. I hate wearing high socks, with a passion. If I'm wearing jeans I don't really mind though..