Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DVS has the hottest joints coming out as far as skate sneaks go.

The new Dill 2's are going to be fresh.

http://www.utilityboardsupply.com/item_images/dvs177_BIG.jpg'>

They also got camo in those since the Camo ipath's are hard to come by...

I got these:

DVS Dresden.

http://www.utilityboardsupply.com/item_images/dvs125_BIG.jpg'>

They just came out with more flavors of 'em

And I'm rockin' these right now:

http://www.utilityboardsupply.com/item_images/dcs082_BIG.jpg'>

Originally posted by johndoe

these are fake and probably are terrible quality, not to mention it says nike no where on them. just thought id let you know before you order.

AND....there not even the right colours, the LV monogram print colours are meant to be brown and beige..

lol also mine were 37 dollars and the place where i jus got that flick from says

NIKE MENS TERMINATOR HI RETRO BASKETBALL SIZE 11.5

BRAND NEW IN BOX!!! The Terminator is back in this classic colorway. This is a true throwback and it is very limited so do not miss out.

Color: White/ White/ med. Grey

Size: 11 1/2

Width: Medium

Suggested Retail: 80.00

:lol:

Originally posted by JesusMachine

Originally posted by Mr. Peanut

just copped these yesterday for $15

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/images/shoes/safari_mowabb.jpg'>

my friend payed over $100 for these like 2 weeks ago! safaris right...he got the EXACT same pair. stupid aus prices.

johndoe,

thanks for the link man....that site was cool but i just read a big thing in sneaker freaker about how those fakes look all pretty and cool on the net, but when they arrive they look really off. the airmax 97's for $60 on that site were tempting though, they looked real.

funny things about that site

-white heinekens dont exist

-louis vuitton NBA jerseys definately dont exist, its like they are trying to merge two different things into one (i mean i like icecream and i like cheese, but cheese flavoured icecream?

-those rainbow dunks wereEXTREMLY rare, but they come in all sizes on that site hahahhaha.

-stash dunks are leather (or pleather/vinyl rather) not sweude :lol:

Originally posted by fatbastard

my friend payed over $100 for these like 2 weeks ago! safaris right...he got the EXACT same pair. stupid aus prices.

johndoe,

thanks for the link man....that site was cool but i just read a big thing in sneaker freaker about how those fakes look all pretty and cool on the net, but when they arrive they look really off. the airmax 97's for $60 on that site were tempting though, they looked real.

funny things about that site

-white heinekens dont exist

-louis vuitton NBA jerseys definately dont exist, its like they are trying to merge two different things into one (i mean i like icecream and i like cheese, but cheese flavoured icecream?

-those rainbow dunks wereEXTREMLY rare, but they come in all sizes on that site hahahhaha.

-stash dunks are leather (or pleather/vinyl rather) not sweude :lol:

white heinekens do exist, though there not called white heinekens, there called the californian or whatever because its the colors of the california flag, only 444 pairs were made. i never suggested buying shoes off those websites, and i probably never will myself.

Murdersluts: i saw some of those irregular choice shoes in stores, they're pretty sweet. I like the idea of high heel styles without the insane foot pain that i'm sure accompanies wearing them. It makes for some extreme flair.