Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fugazi

Shoes?

Originally posted by Fugazi

I like your shoes Tease, what are they called?

they are adidas. specifically named the "adidas's metrum" ...is what theyre called.

i love them. comfortable (although when i first rocked them they hurt, dont know if it was from wearing my work boots all day then switching or what, but after a few times wearing them, i loved them ever since)

and they were cheap when i got them... only like $54 bucks or so.

they got some tight ass white ones i might get to that are all white... they were suuuuuper comfortable, but i couldnt afford both at the time.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

they are adidas. specifically named the "adidas's metrum" ...is what theyre called.

i love them. comfortable (although when i first rocked them they hurt, dont know if it was from wearing my work boots all day then switching or what, but after a few times wearing them, i loved them ever since)

and they were cheap when i got them... only like $54 bucks or so.

they got some tight ass white ones i might get to that are all white... they were suuuuuper comfortable, but i couldnt afford both at the time.

Definitely nice, but I think maybe one pair of white shoes is enough for me. Hmmmm.... who knows.

Guest imported_Tesseract

for the originator of the ola, you miss the whole point, air teasolas sounds plain dope, if you want an e stick it in the front, air eteasolas..awesome.

Plus lately you've been on new trend man,

whats the deal with saying everything 2 times...i swear to god you must think we're idiots

Guest imported_Tesseract

asics makes the dopest girly sneakers, and those colors fuckin rock on a tanned lady

Originally posted by Tesseract

Plus lately you've been on new trend man,

whats the deal with saying everything 2 times...i swear to god you must think we're idiots [/b]

not even. if you look at the shoe, you can obviously tell its an adidas brand shoe.

i said "adidas metrum" because thats what the name on the box says.

might come in handy if you ask the shoe salesman or whoever for the shoe if you dont see it.

if you just say adidas... it would be a little harder to find.

plus homie might be looking online, so once again the more detailed answer was needed.

:D ;)

Guest imported_Tesseract

ENGLISH LESSONS WITH A FOREIGNER

EXAMPLE 1:

EXAMPLE 2:

they are adidas. specifically named the "metrum"

YOU BE THE JUDGE !

Originally posted by Tesseract

However, i cant rock these with shorts...wanted preppie status overload

isnt that the point?

i think i will get some of those boat shoes, wear it with shorts and a polo while i walk a golden retriver.: lol:

^^^

My thoughts exactly. That design looks straight out something Jane Fonda would wear in her 80s excercise video casettes.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now