Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fugazi

Shoes?

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, glorydays said:

bro, I NEVER understood what the fuck an influencer does....I get celebrity endorsements, but what the fuck is an influencer

A chode the other chodes have decided has nice 'fits'

  • LOL! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kults said:

A chode the other chodes have decided has nice 'fits'

yo, that's some sad shit lolol

  • LOL! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, glorydays said:

yo...those look mad tactical

Getting em this weekend, found a little known shop that still has em at retail.

  • Like 1
  • Props 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kults said:

Getting em this weekend, found a little known shop that still has em at retail.

bro, that's fucking rad

 

those look fucking solid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, glorydays said:

bro, that's fucking rad

 

those look fucking solid

Saw Earsnot wearing em on the gram, they looked proper. Im in

  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kults said:

Saw Earsnot wearing em on the gram, they looked proper. Im in

especially with the weather, bro

 

them shits will hold up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, glorydays said:

especially with the weather, bro

 

them shits will hold up

Thats what Im thinking too. It aint gonna be nice n dry here for another 2-3 months minimum. Bit early to go for some white sneakers atm but Im over wearing my boots daily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kults said:

Thats what Im thinking too. It aint gonna be nice n dry here for another 2-3 months minimum. Bit early to go for some white sneakers atm but Im over wearing my boots daily.

get some rusto "neverwet" and spray them down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, glorydays said:

get some rusto "neverwet" and spray them down

Oh thats a given

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, glorydays said:

OG heads lolol

We do. Also a must if youre gonna be dragging em through slush n sleet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kults said:

We do. Also a must if youre gonna be dragging em through slush n sleet 

we wear our shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, glorydays said:

we wear our shit

Fuck ya. Gotta. Im not sinking money into this shit to stroke it to my closet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Kults said:

Fuck ya. Gotta. Im not sinking money into this shit to stroke it to my closet.

wooooord lolol😆😆😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×