Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fugazi

Shoes?

Recommended Posts

cant get over those orange saucony tho, impressed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just copped these for 39 bucks off amazon

gonna give them a go

 

I always go with Adidas for some reason...never got a feel for nike

 

Adidas x reigning champ alphabounce

REIGNING-CHAMP-ADIDAS-ALPHABOUNCE.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Sauconys never really been my thing but I like those. Only pair I ever owned were the Hemp Jazz ones. They were comfy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2018 at 1:35 PM, Kults said:

Same about the AF1s. Too chunky for my tastes, I do like these though if ever they come out I might get a pair 

yxfb6ithac411.jpg

Reminds me I havent seen my black canvas Supreme AF1s in ages... Wondering what box those are stashed in? Still kick myself in the ass for not getting the hunter green ones and perhaps a couple pairs at that.

  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 3:43 PM, glorydays said:

just copped these for 39 bucks off amazon

gonna give them a go

 

I always go with Adidas for some reason...never got a feel for nike

 

Adidas x reigning champ alphabounce

REIGNING-CHAMP-ADIDAS-ALPHABOUNCE.jpg

Damn, $39?! Your sure they're legit? Look good regardless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted this in Last Thing You Bought thread but maybe it's better suited here.
Never been one for hightops or even white sneakers in general, but for whatever reason I had to have these.

supra-skytop-iii-white-gum.jpg

 

These too.


New_Balance_Numeric_868_Skate_Shoes_Blac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you guys think of the orthopedic shoe craze? I like the OG wave runners but Im just not an Adidas guy so they're a pass for me. Cant really see myself wearing the others. I did look at the NB 990s a bit but I think the irony would be lost on most people and Id just look like an octogenarian on my way to the backyard grill

 

 

adidas-yeezy-boost-700-wave-runner-restock.jpg

M990GL3-2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, misteraven said:

Damn, $39?! Your sure they're legit? Look good regardless.

yea bro...they just got in, theyre light as fuck and to tell you the truth i like them better than my boosts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not crazy about the trend either but im sick of seeing the plimsole slim vulcanized shoe.

 

cupsole shoes forever.

 

speaking of cupsoles, ive always went for cupsole skate shoes just cuz of the support it gives to the bottom of my foot.

 

fullsizeoutput_231e.jpeg

Edited by glorydays
wrong pic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kultsman I cannot stand any of the kanye/Adidas releases.

The dad shoe trend is a weird one to me (as a 40 year old dad) as I wouldn't touch most the releases in this trend however the mizuno wave releases (Mita, la myc and highsnobriety) were dope. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Kults said:

What do you guys think of the orthopedic shoe craze? I like the OG wave runners but Im just not an Adidas guy so they're a pass for me. Cant really see myself wearing the others. I did look at the NB 990s a bit but I think the irony would be lost on most people and Id just look like an octogenarian on my way to the backyard grill

 

 

adidas-yeezy-boost-700-wave-runner-restock.jpg

M990GL3-2.jpg

im straight..too old for fads at this point. i just stick to the shit i been wearing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SouthsideGoogleGangster said:

im straight..too old for fads at this point. i just stick to the shit i been wearing

I feel you on this. When you're actually middle aged its not so ironic anymore which is kinda the whole point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×