Shoes?

Fugazi

Guest imported_Tesseract

its funny how we keep track on those shoe threads...i never got those etnies i wanted you to send me....we must conduct a 30% discount euro-american trading system..whats cheap here is expensive there and vice versa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

yeah i know, however its probably the best shoe(?) when it comes to waterwalking..jesus would have loved them

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Haha, I have that compilation in PowerPoint slideshow format. Reef never fails to bring gluteal illness... I always pick up issues of Surfer Magazine just to see what wonderful ass has been chosen for Reef's usual inside front cover splash.

As for those sandals, yes, they undoubtedly look goofy as hell... but the quality ones are pretty undefeatable for water shennanigans. I have a superold pair of Teva's still around for such occasions.

Guest imported_Tesseract

well as kabar once said when you're in the jungle with googs hidden behind each tree, you dont really care if your gun looks ugly...

Originally posted by Fugazi

I like your shoes Tease, what are they called?

they are adidas. specifically named the "adidas's metrum" ...is what theyre called.

i love them. comfortable (although when i first rocked them they hurt, dont know if it was from wearing my work boots all day then switching or what, but after a few times wearing them, i loved them ever since)

and they were cheap when i got them... only like $54 bucks or so.

they got some tight ass white ones i might get to that are all white... they were suuuuuper comfortable, but i couldnt afford both at the time.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

they are adidas. specifically named the "adidas's metrum" ...is what theyre called.

i love them. comfortable (although when i first rocked them they hurt, dont know if it was from wearing my work boots all day then switching or what, but after a few times wearing them, i loved them ever since)

and they were cheap when i got them... only like $54 bucks or so.

they got some tight ass white ones i might get to that are all white... they were suuuuuper comfortable, but i couldnt afford both at the time.

Definitely nice, but I think maybe one pair of white shoes is enough for me. Hmmmm.... who knows.

Guest imported_Tesseract

for the originator of the ola, you miss the whole point, air teasolas sounds plain dope, if you want an e stick it in the front, air eteasolas..awesome.

Plus lately you've been on new trend man,

whats the deal with saying everything 2 times...i swear to god you must think we're idiots

Originally posted by Tesseract

Plus lately you've been on new trend man,

whats the deal with saying everything 2 times...i swear to god you must think we're idiots [/b]

not even. if you look at the shoe, you can obviously tell its an adidas brand shoe.

i said "adidas metrum" because thats what the name on the box says.

might come in handy if you ask the shoe salesman or whoever for the shoe if you dont see it.

if you just say adidas... it would be a little harder to find.

plus homie might be looking online, so once again the more detailed answer was needed.

:D ;)