Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@mass That's the thing - they look awkward cos they got a hidden wedge heel. so they look like an awkward shape, esp without a leg to provde context. irl they should hit just above on ankle bone, so like a mid top air max.

Outfit in my head for thes - b/w stripe mini, red Tim Easely "Fuck Shit Up" tee, amd if it's winter, black and red referee socks. fuck yeah

soz, got lost there. come quicker payday.

azteka - those are pretty nice. not my personal taste but crisp nonetheless. like adi gone air max.

@mass That's the thing - they look awkward cos they got a hidden wedge heel. so they look like an awkward shape, esp without a leg to provde context. irl they should hit just above on ankle bone, so like a mid top air max.

thought they looked something heel related but wasn't too sure on that. imo sneaks and heels don't mix.

Does anyone know where to find these and for how much?

sdplpv.jpg

fakejordans.jpg

also the maxes don't seem too silly.

Never seen those black and whites before but all that is garbage regardless. foams have fallen off in 2013. I could get into a deep analysis of where it all went bad but that's for another forum. too many wack pairs made en masse and readily available for tom dick and harry. the worst ones to come are the weathermans. look em up -__-