Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, nicklesndimes said:

no. i unfortunately i can't skate. but i know what works from trial and error. & vans(especially..) and DC tend to hold up from all the walking around i do.

i feel it...i love skating dc cuz you wont feel a thing

its both good and bad...it cushions you from bruising but then again, where the fuck is my board?

and dc's are wild comfy for walking

• Like 2

1 hour ago, glorydays said:

You guys got me itching for more 900 series nb's 

20200709_133339.thumb.jpg.69df5bcae2b0503181e6c84bfee8eb8b.jpg

that’s what i’m wearing right now but they’re getting scuffed gonna be due a new pair soon, yours are looking crispy 👌🏻

This was my rotation 5 years ago.  I still rock most of 'em except for the innevas, I need to find those somewhere in my pile.  The birks need resoling and the NB 998's are really fucked up (the soles are so hard to clean)  so I'll retire them once I get back to NYC.  I got a dope pair of (I think) 993 that's like an olive and black color way.  I can't find a pic on the internets.  I can't wait to go back to my apt. so I can start rocking the rest of my shoes and gear.  Right now my rotation are only black suede foolscape wovens (beaters), wildwood acg (about to be beaters) and undefeated slides.

Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 9.32.02 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Props 1

59 minutes ago, CLICKCLACKONER said:

This was my rotation 5 years ago.  I still rock most of 'em except for the innevas, I need to find those somewhere in my pile.  The birks need resoling and the NB 998's are really fucked up (the soles are so hard to clean)  so I'll retire them once I get back to NYC.  I got a dope pair of (I think) 993 that's like an olive and black color way.  I can't find a pic on the internets.  I can't wait to go back to my apt. so I can start rocking the rest of my shoes and gear.  Right now my rotation are only black suede foolscape wovens (beaters), wildwood acg (about to be beaters) and undefeated slides.

do you fuck with wallabee's?