Shoes?

Fugazi

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

9909A34A-C19F-4B42-8483-12ABAD94CB0E.jpeg.ca5eb55f1ac84c55ae7c4c884c864491.jpeg

What I currently have..... to not wear the goldenrod ones..... these yellow ones are much less orangey colored than the goldenrod ones below.

I own 3 pairs of these.  Goldenrod Iniki Runners (tribute to Bruce Lee I think).  2 are unopened, one I have worn enough that they're now my working on cars shoes.  Some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

th?id=OIP.A7F8drYPF33f8igc-D-pYAHaDt%26p

I also have a few pairs of unopened Yeezy's.  I don't think they're very great shoes and don't understand why people want them so much.  The ones I have are nice, but definitely nothing I would notice anyone else wearing at all.

Had to flip these Cortez Kenny IV -

need .5 up   -___-

been cursed by by the half size up sizing recently lol

Also , 100% addicted to AM98’s - tried a pair on for the first time and they’ve quickly ascended to “dopest air max” for me . AM1’s #2 for me now . . 

05C0789F-0315-4718-88B7-816311FEE083.jpeg

081ECEF5-DFF3-42B8-A667-1325E7F5C139.jpeg

• Props 1

2 hours ago, Kults said:

@luhemcoming thru with the Gundams!!

I love 98s man, great pick too, always down for the OG colorways

Hahahah yeee big Japanese animation fan , so these were a no brainer ! 

Got a a few others GR cw’s but on the lookout for a moss green 👀

• Props 1

41 minutes ago, Decyferon said:

Are they gundams? I'm shit with later airman

https://www.gq.com/story/nike-air-max-98-gundam-sneaker-of-the-week

98s became one of Nike's few "forgotten" Air Max sneakers.

That all changed when a skate brand from New York took a crack at the silhouette. In 2016, Supreme injected the 98s with rocket-powered hype, doing the shoes up with colors that drew from Prada Sport kicks of old. And now, twenty years after they first hit shelves, Nike is bringing back the Air Max 98s in their original colorway, known among collectors as the "Gundam" for their resemblance to the anime character. And considering the folks buying hyped-up Nikes today are the ones who were watching Gundam back in the day, the Air Max 98s are poised to become one of the most coveted sneakers of the year. It's long overdue.

• Props 1

On 10/20/2019 at 12:06 PM, Kults said:

These look kinda cool 

F0599B54-2926-457C-AE6F-5211B8FCE04D.jpeg

First you've put out there that I actually really like. Id have done a different outsole, but I can live with those. The upper and colorway is really strong assuming he's wearing a different color way on each foot and they didnt do some cross color bullshit. GoreTex is awesome.

• Truth 1

Ya thats exactly it, Im from the land of the beaver fucking retards though so we spell it with a U cause we're just slow like that. Any other terms would be TTS maybe? True to Size, DS= Deadstock, cant buy em at retail anymore, FSR, full size run, have em in all sizes etc Cant think of any more rn

Because of the stuff I like, it doesnt tend to sell out (those saucony did though) so I tend to just cop stuff in sales. 

I have about 55 pairs of kicks, they are all stuff I wear and I've easily give away 15 pairs (my son is the same size as me).

I'm certainly not loaded, my girl is pretty well off so I'm lucky there. Just clever shopping and some good hook ups in the sneaker community. 

I bought 4 pairs of kicks for 100quid today off a friend, do it works like that

• Props 1