Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pisspot

Heading into florida

I write up in Ottawa, Canada and Ill be spending a week in Naples, Florida... if theres anyone here that knows of some spots for flicks let me know via msn or email at kayfore@hotmail.com i dont come on here alot so i know most of you will think im a cop but whatever... hopefully someone can gimme a hand.. thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i would give you an email but naples is way too far south. hahaha

according to mapquest (if you want), you can drive east for a few hours and hit up miami

Naples is hated, well... I suppose it's a wondrous outpost for the rich but, spread out with no freights and no real action I've heard of... maybe some SurX3 tags but that probably hasn't even found it's way out there...

thanks, just got back... theres not even one tag in that whole town... saw some freights inland though.. its like a florida version of beverley hills... did manage to find a cool rail museum though if your a rail nerd

wheres that museum im stuck next to ft. myers with shit to do.. i moved and theres no fucking scene down here and a crazy buff im gunna check out downtown ft. myers tonite,

no car.

Guest sneak

i had some tags there last year when i was there. it sucked.

wish i could help, cause i live in orlando right now, there's this dude named nesto, u might see is name on some trucks....kinda cool...but i don't have any pics, trucks be flying by so fast