seriously....

able2

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

well, my suggestion is to usually

BANNED!

oh, i'm sorry, i don't know what came over me. let's try this again. i would start by talking to her about her interests, come to care for her for things about

BANNED!

BANNED!

CONDEMNED!

oh fuck it. you're a dork.

hahahah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

ONE.

My boyfriend for almost a year. My ex has nothing to do with this, so keep him and his name out of your mouth, you whiny little toy. Keep crying to your friends about how much your life sucks. Oh wait, you don't have any friends.

And how many girls did you think you got pregnant by making them swallow? Two? Idiot.

huh? is ONE your boyfriend? from fla? or am i missing something? i think so. deleted post yes? yes. ok. nmlolzbye2u

hello, I write Abel and sometimes I write Able too. I am from Connecticut. where are you located? dont be specific, you can approximate the location. please post some flix in the CT thread or on puregraffiti. i really want to see your letters.

i regards to your love life: im surprised any female would have sex with you. you sound like an ignorant and uneducated dude.

that aside, id like to see how you draw the letters.

thanks glik0__got up w/ soafaos the other day__good fun

Originally posted by Glik0

actually I never once said that.

I was having a discussion with a mod about how funny it is how some kids talk rampant shit to people and have no idea who the fuck they are.

So it's funny to watch people clown themselves.

Like mr able2 telling Mr.ABC to make sure its an all-ages club. As to say that abc is a youngbull.

But hey it's ok that you assumed.

And how in the fuck did you draw that conclusion?

wow.

GEE WILLIKERS THERE ARE GRAFFITIESTS AFOOT?

CAN I GET SOME AUTPGRAPHS, SON?!

Archived