seriously....

able2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: to the legal adult males

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

look you little wanna be faggot ass bitch nigga...

first off i dont fuck "hoes"

i pull dimes. the girls i pull are the ones you jack off to.

so shut your cornball wanna be icy hot stunna ass up.

oh no....imma cornball?

holy shit.....

**sobs**

you hit my weak spot....

Originally posted by able2

internet credibility....

damn i want some of that.....

Hmm, a lot of which i appear to be losing by continuing to engage in this thread.

Go back to Pure Graffiti asshole and leave us alone.

Too much testosterone in this thread.

Glik0, so you're saying that if able2 is a good writer, but people think he's an idiot, we should still kiss his ass? That's some toy shit to do.

And look at Tease trying to jump on the bandwagon just because the joke is finally not on him. When the joke is on him, he cries, "Stop making fun of me guys. Waaaah". Treat others how you want to be treated. That's why you get no respect.

actually I never once said that.

I was having a discussion with a mod about how funny it is how some kids talk rampant shit to people and have no idea who the fuck they are.

So it's funny to watch people clown themselves.

Like mr able2 telling Mr.ABC to make sure its an all-ages club. As to say that abc is a youngbull.

But hey it's ok that you assumed.

And how in the fuck did you draw that conclusion?

wow.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Too much testosterone in this thread.

Glik0, so you're saying that if able2 is a good writer, but people think he's an idiot, we should still kiss his ass? That's some toy shit to do.

And look at Tease trying to jump on the bandwagon just because the joke is finally not on him. When the joke is on him, he cries, "Stop making fun of me guys. Waaaah". Treat others how you want to be treated. That's why you get no respect.

learnin more and more about this faggit tease....

Stop makin fun a me guys....

awwww....poor baby....:crazy: :crazy:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: to the legal adult males

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

first off i dont fuck "hoes"

i pull dimes. the girls i pull are the ones you jack off to.

Dude, you're such a joke. Able2, if you want a good laugh, look up how many times Tease has used the words "NO" and "PUSSY" in the same sentence.

learnin more and more about this faggit tease....

Stop makin fun a me guys....

awwww....poor baby....:crazy: :crazy:

as much as we all like tearing on Tease around here, i will come to his defense on this one by saying that he's been around the block and put up with a ton of shit around here.

I don't really see how you feel you can come around here and start tearing on our mascot right up along with the rest of us like you're some salty mo' fo'

Leave the ridicule of Tease up to us. You're just some new jack who doesn't have a sense of how to deal with women. You can't speel either.

Originally posted by Glik0

dewd, dun worrie ur totale kewl in mah book.

I no u is a mad graff taggur.

You got flix/?

Dun let des computer fags piss u off k?

yeah immah start puttin my shit on right now...

i was just waitin for a reason....

ONE.

My boyfriend for almost a year. My ex has nothing to do with this, so keep him and his name out of your mouth, you whiny little toy. Keep crying to your friends about how much your life sucks. Oh wait, you don't have any friends.

And how many girls did you think you got pregnant by making them swallow? Two? Idiot.

ONE.

My boyfriend for almost a year. My ex has nothing to do with this, so keep him and his name out of your mouth, you whiny little toy. Keep crying to your friends about how much your life sucks. Oh wait, you don't have any friends.

And how many girls did you think you got pregnant by making them swallow? Two? Idiot.

harsh....

how much time do you guys spend on the computer?

too much time....obviously im askin the wrong group of people....

you're the one with 41 posts in less than a week.

and yes, you are asking the wrong group of people a childish ass question like this. obviously the point of you asking wasnt to get a serious answer, you might as well have just said "hey yo i get mad pussy, take my word for it," cuz thats what came across.

(reads rest of thread)..

wow.. not even worth it. you guys actually enjoy shit like this, huh?

Originally posted by ..fuD..

you're the one with 41 posts in less than a week.

and yes, you are asking the wrong group of people a childish ass question like this. obviously the point of you asking wasnt to get a serious answer, you might as well have just said "hey yo i get mad pussy, take my word for it," cuz thats what came across.

(reads rest of thread)..

wow.. not even worth it. you guys actually enjoy shit like this, huh?

i dont look at tha posts homey...i came on this site tah show my skills....not to bitch at bitches....

bitch....

ONE.

I obviously missed something here. Is Tease deleting his posts again?

Archived