random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 11/11/2019 at 1:54 AM, LUGR said:

You need to use the limited resources on hand and build an island landing strip in that deep blue sea of nastiness.

You and @Fist 666know the deal. Fuckin winters the worst. Blue collar shenanigans. 

My landing strip game is strong! I keep them MF wipes on deck in the work bag too. Fuck that ol 120 grit TP!

11 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

The older I get the more efficient my body becomes at bellybutton lint production. 

Along these lines was thinking the other day how the belly button will remove the most microscopic pieces of lint from your clothes, but long since being invented the fucking dryer still leaves fuzzies stuck on your shit.  Someone needs to harness that belly button technolongy.

• Like 2

I wonder how much trash is created the day after chrimus? Surely, there is stats on this. No, I am not looking them up. How tf do they even determine the numbers on shit like that anyway?🤔 Fuckin...."How may bottle caps are swallowed each year by 4 year olds....?" Google-- "A estimated 120,000 children swallowed bottle caps in 20---HOW TF YOU KNOW THAT, GOOGLE!?" 

20 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I wonder how much trash is created the day after chrimus? Surely, there is stats on this. No, I am not looking them up. How tf do they even determine the numbers on shit like that anyway?🤔 Fuckin...."How may bottle caps are swallowed each year by 4 year olds....?" Google-- "A estimated 120,000 children swallowed bottle caps in 20---HOW TF YOU KNOW THAT, GOOGLE!?" 

Goo.thumb.png.364c41593f2248b8ab9a1974fe8a262d.png

Frigid morning passing over a mountain I stopped to piss in a bottle.  Now back driving I toss the bottle out the window, bottle hits just right and explodes in satisfying fashion.  Unexpected bonus as the mass of hot piss hitting the frigid air made a noticeable vapor cloud.  Could not help but wonder if the car just out of sight behind me was going to suck that piss vapor cloud into their air intake as they passed lol.

• LOL! 2

^Both things are possible and not exclusive.

Pretty heavy new years gunfire in the neighborhood last night, I must have taken a benedryl to miss it last year.

2020 got me feeling old, my stepbrother is doing the whole mid life crisis thing young girlfriend and divorce, compared to that drama I am okay with feeling old and boring.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1