random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 11/5/2019 at 10:34 PM, Hua Guofang said:

Why does my commuter smell like hotdog water?

For those following the story, I found out why my commuter mobile smelled like fucking hotdog water.

Last Friday I'd stopped in at the shops to grab some beers on the way home from work and saw the local specialty butcher selling some wagyu hamburger patties. I bought a couple of them, some sausages and some cordon bleu. I put the beer on the passenger seat and chucked the meat in the back. When I got home, I grabbed the beers and bounced in to the see the wife and the little girl.

Gaddamnit, fucking wagyu!

Edited by Hua Guofang

I typically shit between 6 and 7 am. Which is a problem because I leave for work about 615, frequently causing the train to arrive at the station , as it were, with only a port-a-john option. 

As winter sets in, I'm reminded how much I fucking hate starting the day with blue water splashing up to my balls and taint after I drop a brick. 

Sweet dreams...

5 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

As winter sets in, I'm reminded how much I fucking hate starting the day with blue water splashing up to my balls and taint after I drop a brick. 

Sweet dreams...

You need to use the limited resources on hand and build an island landing strip in that deep blue sea of nastiness.

Edited by LUGR
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

yeah i never shit in moving vehicles.... i dunno....the one time i almost did was on a greyhound to LA. i went to open the door as we hit a pot hole and a wave flew from the toilet right as i slammed the door shut and at the same tie as i audibly yelled "NOPE" you could hear the swash of blue poop water hit the wall and floor of the bathroom. planes get the same pass, i know soul plane was a satire movie but im not getting my ass sucked out a plane.... at least not by a toilet.....i gotta be damn near shitting myself to sucomb and shit in a public restroom.....

@LUGRI nest when I'm able,  but sometimes there's not enough tp to wipe, let alone nest. 

@One Man BannedI used to be like you. Absolutely hated public toilets. Didn't shit on one From like 4th grade until I was 22 in an emergency... then army life changed me. Now I can do ANYTHING in a John.

I've told my wife that the difference between a woman with a high sex drive and a normal mans sex drive can be differentiated by a port-a-john with turds mounded to the seat.

Get deployed-- the only privacy you have is those shitboxes and you'll find yourself laying loads of baby batter all over some real hearty mre logs.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

15 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Don't think I've ever dumped in a port a potty and don't think I ever will- I'd find a patch of woods and free range shit before that happened.   Def no rest stop toilets.  either/  

Also always dump before a long plane/train ride.  

Overall I don't use public restrooms except for tagging.

Ol’ Soft ass niggas. 

I can’t even count the number of times I done hada take a shit in a porta John over the years. In construction ya ain’t got no damn choice. Either that or worse, a 5 gallon bucket with a plastic bag lined over the top....A lot of homeowners are dicks and won’t let you use their bathrooms. You can hope one of the higher ups rents a big blue shitter. 

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

They say some of new England’s supposed to be able to see the northern lights tonight. Fuck nasa or whoever the fuck decided that was a good idea to announce on a shitty night full of clouds and rainstorms. 

For real, damn near every celestial event in the past 2-3 years has been overcast.

• 2 weeks later...