random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

you guys remember cyber sex?

I'm contemplating starting at "early experiences on the internet" type thread with teenage stories about early social media, shock images and their related trauma, jacking off at 56k, etc... It would be fun if everybody shared stories.

@Pistol

On 2/27/2019 at 5:12 PM, Moe Szyslak said:

Not really sure what it is, but i want in!

I won it for a month one time years ago when this site was more... lively. It was just basically people doing the same shit as everywhere else on here, but showing their faces. Can't imagine anything is happening there now.

I was in HK years ago, hitting the bars with a canadian mate who played ice hockey. We're just relaxing and this guy with his wife - middle aged, white couple, he looked like a banker or something - just walked past and out of nowhere, he cocks his elbow and fucking-lays-her-flat. One of the biggest hits I've ever seen.

I'm not one to let that pass, so I jumped the railing and gave him my forearm/elbow. Only thing was that the the girl had just gotten up behind him and his fall was cushioned by her and she fell back again belting her head on the gutter. It was a bad hit and she was shaken. I was half tanked and only good enough to say sorry and tell her that she should leave the guy whilst my mate had him up against the wall.

Other women who saw it all from start to finish that were trying to comfort her told me that I needed to stop talking and leave her alone. I felt like a fucking idiot (and was, to a degree) and all we could do was take the guy into an alcove and give him some until she decided it was best if she just went home with him like normal, which she did. HE took a pic of me and said I'd hear from him, I grabbed his blackberry and threw it down a drain before I belted him again and called it a night.

Hong Kong in the good old days.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1