random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Today I randomly thought about the last time I tripped and how bad it had been..ive ate a lot of acid, shrooms, done 2ci and 2ce, philosopher stones. Lots of hallucinogens you name it...Now you couldn't pay me a million dollars to take any of em.

Saw Gwar in concert for the first time while on shrooms once..that shit was crazy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

theres this dude who lives in my neighbourhood and hes out of his mind. usually, he walks around in the evenings and grumbles incoherently but today, he stepped up his game and was standing next to the main street, wearing a bandana and waving an oar at traffic. i kind of feel bad for him because once in a while, ill catch him playing guitar outside and hes actually good

6 weeks, damn. an early congrats is in order. best of luck on whatever comes next -you actually deserve it, and no one should have to go through all that to remain stagnant in any way

i cant stand instagram, it's just not my thing. it's good for finding information and idiots you may have to stab with a pen one day, but thats about it

finally moving forward in all senses of the word, despite that last sentiment. good to hear youre well

No disagreements on complaints with IG. However, as that seems to the sole place for the vintage paint conversation (since 12 is dead...) I will deal with it. But plan on deleting it at the end of summer.

There should be a rule that if you smack a mosquito dead before it leaves you, then you shouldn't have to deal with the itch.