random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
Hot day to be benching, got swamp ass and the testicular equivalent (swamp balls?). Got home, had to peel my nutsack off my leg and dunk my ass in the tub.

Thats the worse. Ive been in the yard painting on a summer day at 100 degrees and its not a good feeling gwtting down to that last gulp of water in your bottle and still have half your piece left to do.

Thats the worse. Ive been in the yard painting on a summer day at 100 degrees and its not a good feeling gwtting down to that last gulp of water in your bottle and still have half your piece left to do.

Been there done that, that last sip is always warm as fuck. Last few weeks have had some scorchers and I've been in the yard or hiking tracks with nothing but beer, which is great but has no value at rehydrating.

I don't know why I offer to help proofread people's shit. Ever. My respect for my friend's drops drastically when they demonstrate that their "final application essay" is rife with grammar and punctuation errors, and that they just can't fucking write to save their lives. I should just let them fail on their own instead of correcting grammar on an essay of minimal merit. Sigh.

I've been there before and it is the worst feeling. I say that because I know I always finish the piece and then search for water (hours) later.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The days of spining on the 1's and 2's is slowly dying. Digging for records and finding that fresh break has been replaced by cheap youtube rips and laptops. Dj's would rather push buttons then spend hours practicing a new set to play out to. But hey nowadays all you gotta do is load your tracks on a usb stick and your all good. No more lugging crates, and possibly destroying your precious record collection. I know my back isn't aching at the end of the night. But you had to be dedicated to the art of djing way back when, the equipment was expensive, digging for records and acquiring a decent collection took years, not to mention maintaining it it all, and promoting . Kinda like the graff game, the hardships to become successful weeded out the wackness. Damn you internet, and sync button bastards!!! Okay i got it out, thats enough old man chicken bone pointing for today. You all have a great night

• Like 1

Seems obligatory that every supermarket have that smashed grape on the floor of the produce aisle, not necessarily in the aisle with the grapes either. Of course some stores will also have an extra one smashed on the floor in some random spot miles from produce. If there is no grape to be seen then there will at least be that seemingly permanent sticky black outline on the floor where one once was.