random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

I think there must be some sort of regional scope to the marketing, because I never see half the shit you blokes complain about. Not saying it's not a valid complaint, it clearly is, I just don't experience it.

It is, because I see different things then what is mentioned here. I have never seen that change the game ad before. I was seeing Jeep ads and the DJ judge burgers ads for awhile. Yesterday, I started seeing PS4 ads.

sometimes, youre trying to rock with someone who pays no mind to things like the new/full moon & shit. said person has a hard time believing that their fear is helping to shape the potential outcome of the whole thing, whatever that may be

then you get interrupted

afterwards, you cant help but think, "shit, would that still have happened if he was a believer & tried to maintain a level of hopeful positivity throughout the act?"

ive spent almost 6 years around 12oz .. jesus.

i wish tomato slices held together better once you took a bite, they would be ultimate vegetables

this year ive gotta do more straightletters and 2 color pieces, more fundamentals.

what would happen if i slept normal hours?