random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Found myself thinking of terrorism and these countries that hate America. You commonly see them on the news burning the flag which makes me think, if you hate America, why do you have all these American flags in your country? Is there some sort of terrorist supply store that sells flags for burning? Or is there one low level guy who has the job of ordering flags from America for them to burn?

Also keep seeing these stories of Russian planes buzzinig other countries. In the U.S. there are constantly stories of assholes on the ground pointing lasers at planes and helicopters, blinding the pilot. If some kid on the ground can do this why can't someone just shine a laser at the Russina planes?! Seems so easy. Politricks.

• 2 weeks later...

about a week ago, this lady at my work showed up with lips, fucked by botox. she casually told us how distressed she was, having spent 700+ & such. apparently, the place that did this to her claims no responsibility but she wanted to sue regardless, since it is a matter of principal to her. as soon as she walked away, there was an uncomfortable silence, which i filled in by saying, "guess she put her money where her mouth is"

:moyai:

• Like 1