Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^whisper that somewhere lol

itd be jokes if you agreed to chill outside of work with said family guy guy & hes just like, whoa, check out ma vhs/dvd collection

thats good (about work, upgrading, & all the grown up shit). things have been well, i guess. life, cant complain

That'd probably be how it'd play out.

Thanks and glad to hear.

all that adult shit. its good & its not good. you know

Yeah.

Didn't even have to go to that meeting. But I was there at 7am tho.

Have never hated people moar.

Damn bruh, That is a bitch move your company pulled on you. It seems like a good way to lose a hardworking employee.

Lml, appreciate it. Wouldn't even call myself a hard worker, I just do what I'm asked, to try and dissuade any unecessary exchanges with my bitch boss.

Actually had a meeting today.

tru. let the boy cook, i guess

word & dang ol

Oh man that fuckin guy, basically made it obvious that I'm not hangin with em the other night at work. Was kinda awkward but I don't care, dude's obnoxious. Was saying "I'm a completely different way outside of work" was like yeah don't care. No clue why he's trying so hard.

• Like 1

Oh man that fuckin guy, basically made it obvious that I'm not hangin with em the other night at work. Was kinda awkward but I don't care, dude's obnoxious. Was saying "I'm a completely different way outside of work" was like yeah don't care. No clue why he's trying so hard.

oman, sorta feel bad for the dude. probably got all puppy-eyed & shit :lol:

then you awkwardly see him at a halloween party & hes dressed up as a giant vhs cassette

Getting a new phone makes me feel uncomfortable.

You don't know just HOW relevant this is to my current state of affairs.

Was looking at phones at the mall kiosk. A galaxy s5 is just about 600$. That phone can't do anything for me that justifies that price tag. They all pretty much do the same shit.

the fuck is a sjw and gamergate?

Yo!!! Was reading about this earlier. Niggas makin death threats over video games???

oman, sorta feel bad for the dude. probably got all puppy-eyed & shit :lol:

then you awkwardly see him at a halloween party & hes dressed up as a giant vhs cassette

Just my luck. Was avoiding this other annoying fuck on the bus the other day. Was a long ride, and we were going to the same place.

Don't feel bad for him son.

the allure of instagram & online flattery by ego blinds logic

Not to mention self suckery.

• Like 2