random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hell yeah. That game was my life. I got 1, 2 and 4.

1,2 > 4

Never played 3 but i still would today if i had the chance.

says it came out in 97 but i just remember it from middle school- outdated by a few years, but still thought some of it was cool

Yeah i remember it from about that time. Late 90s. Or rather adults and tv mentioning it.

the broom part is the only live one i like.. its pretty awesome when they all pass at once

jokes, the imdb description- "A group of people plays a theatre play by playing trash. Then people and some others plays music in a different way."

Made it to about 38 minutes when i passed out. Liked the first one, the basketball one and the sewer pipes one the most, but none of it was bad.

Lol

thanks. mundane as always, you know my pie style

yeah, its easy to laugh at. most of those people laughing probably have zero sense of rhythm either, though

:grin:

You can tell they were borderline going for comic affect (effect?) at some points. Like the douchebag chef yelling at people bouncing basketballs in the alley to be quiet.

Mundane pie of the day

opVadz6.jpg.b7529cced5f1f720ff8e183bc5d1eaf7.jpg

We should take pics often and drop em every now and then.

L0wVe3b.jpg.a19ead0c2ac67b5ccfd4abdbe7e19e5e.jpg

L0wVe3b.jpg.6d88cfefa1c575674dcbdd753531fcc9.jpg

You can tell they were borderline going for comic affect (effect?) at some points. Like the douchebag chef yelling at people bouncing basketballs in the alley to be quiet.

Mundane pie of the day

[ATTACH=full]172819[/ATTACH]

We should take pics often and drop em every now and then.

[ATTACH=full]172818[/ATTACH]

the kitchen part was cool, ithot. surely when they figured out the part theyre hitting pipes while making them go up & down in the water, they were all like whoa man haha

word 2 pies & lol @ prob wont get any likes because im different

Fact: 95% of pm's are titled "yo" with varying numbers of the letter o and punctuation points.

tru

Cornfed from duckman was pretty deep.

& tru

Ajax is pretty jokes also.

ajax has his moments for sure, but my personal favs were duckman, cornfed, & fluffy/uranus, in no particular order. king chicken was funny too