random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
saw a chick with an eye patch a while ago. idk if it was just some dumb fashion statement or genuine, though.. she was all decked out in some crazy future kill bill/sailor moonesque shit

Prolly fashion to go with the outfit.

delashakes, was your former screen name master shake? doesnt actually matter & not trying to single you out or anything.. just curious

Because of the shakes? :lol:

That thing you said way back when about platinum blonde hair.

Tru, tru.

Why did the Demetri Martin show only have two seasons, but Dexter and Lost had like 15.

Was thinking about this earlier. I enjoyed it while it lasted. That show and whitest kids you know, have this style where it's like they make jokes off weird little shit you think of fleetingly and introspectively. If you get what i mean, but a lot of times I've watched both and been like "whoa".

As far as demetri martin goes tho, i just came to the conclusion that his show just wasn't crass enough and too subtle to sustain the average comedy central viewer.

Two guys in neckbraces fighting.

Never saw it, worth watching?

And Dexter should have been done at season 3. Never watched Lost because it looked fucking dumb.

Got my blizzaks but on my car today. Hopefully its a wet winter that justified the purchase.

Yes, it's one of the greatest shows I've ever seen. It's 'smart' humor, but unless you still think wrestling is real you should get alot of enjoyment and laughs out of it.

I agree 100%, 1-3 were great, then it fell off a cliff.

I never watched it either other than the pilot. I thought it was garbage from square-1.

Was thinking about this earlier. I enjoyed it while it lasted. That show and whitest kids you know, have this style where it's like they make jokes off weird little shit you think of fleetingly and introspectively. If you get what i mean, but a lot of times I've watched both and been like "whoa".

As far as demetri martin goes tho, i just came to the conclusion that his show just wasn't crass enough and too subtle to sustain the average comedy central viewer.

Two guys in neckbraces fighting.

That's crazy, glad to know that somebody out there feels me on this.

I think alot of the humor went over people's heads, lets face it, people are fucking dumb.

The best scene was the timewarp interview with Ben Franklin, Shakespeare, and Galileo.

Sorta looks like a young ray Romano.

That's crazy, glad to know that somebody out there feels me on this.

I think alot of the humor went over people's heads, lets face it, people are fucking dumb.

The best scene was the timewarp interview with Ben Franklin, Shakespeare, and Galileo.

^^

Subtlety is a thing of the past.

He was good. Quirky but not in an annoying or corny way.