random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
@Meds on the homeless hustle tip

There Are some super suspect beggars in town

yeah, its disingenuous as fuck. its pretty much like that koth episode, the texas panhandler lol; its no way to live. these gypsies who beg somewhat close by are suspect also.. probably drive nice cars & shit :rolleyes:

seen some fucked up people in wheelchairs (who knows if theyre faking that part or not, but regardless) be straight up wheeled to a spot by some scum lookin fuck who dips & probably returns to wheel them back in for that sweet change. this characters definitely got multiple people doing that for him in an area he can walk back & forth to from during rush hour. unless hes got a whip, then he can have like 30 dudes begging for him at once lol. what a fuckin life

nah, these stories are appreciated haha

dang ol, that is uncanny. wonder what they did with the leg (for that matter, what do they do with post-amputation limbs & shit in general in the modern world?). imagine you see him unscrewing his prosthetic leg & taking a drink out of it lol. jk, thats horrible (but still had to say). best of luck to him, no doubt

Was talking about six degrees of seperation today which is similar

Lol, remember before when i was telling you about my old boss that used to work at the hospital and used to be there on the loading dock to get rid of any medical waste the company would come to collect? Like that leg he saw. I'm pretty sure they burn it in it's own landfill. Not sure tho.

Yeah, could he afford a prosthetic, i wouldn't put it past him, but no free prosthetics for people who can't pay. Dudes just short one leg. I remember one summer a few years back i saw a guy with one leg on crutches struggling down the road. I found that profoundly strange and thought about it for a while. Saw him another time after that.

which is an old topic, but still intriguing. missed your post earlier, my bad

S'all good

until i was like 19-20, there was this frumpy middle aged woman always begging at this one major corner. some days, shed have four-five retardedass charcoal drawings of randomness on 8.5x11s, but mostly she just rocked back & forth with a 1000 yard stare & a begging hat. once in a while, youd see her walking up & down said main street, swaying & shit

either only noticed her probably around 13-14 or she appeared around then. anyway, at around 16-17, was walking down a residential street sidewalk & noticed this very normal looking woman leaving a decent house & walking to her car. there were two cars there, actually - it was the homeless lady, but in regular clothes. i am like 99.95% sure that it was her & we even locked eyes for a second shes probably seen me too, seeing as shes not actually gone in the head. she had a house with two cars all along lol.. homeless hustle

king of the hill is still "laugh out loud" funny

From bobby's fashion show.

Whoa!!! Peggy would be proud dude. Looks official.

Maybe spapeggy and meatballs next.

Then again i guess that's just spaghetti and meatballs.

thanks. i was pulling that shit out the oven & thinking youd appreciate it /nh

spapeggy & meatballs is jokes but really wanted to try frito pie since its actually a southern thing. probably will make it again down the road

Wolf brand chili?

Neeevermind.

:lol:

Lol, remember before when i was telling you about my old boss that used to work at the hospital and used to be there on the loading dock to get rid of any medical waste the company would come to collect? Like that leg he saw. I'm pretty sure they burn it in it's own landfill. Not sure tho.

Yeah, could he afford a prosthetic, i wouldn't put it past him, but no free prosthetics for people who can't pay. Dudes just short one leg. I remember one summer a few years back i saw a guy with one leg on crutches struggling down the road. I found that profoundly strange and thought about it for a while. Saw him another time after that.

oh yeah, forgot about that. a place/furnace for severed limbs, people are weird

once, we may or may not have walked past this mausoleum & saw was a service door, wide open in the middle of the night with a light on from far inside. an empty stretcher just outside said door & all. creep shit lol

condolences sent to the two homeless, one-legged dudes. hopefully they find a clean mannequin

From bobby's fashion show.

haha. so bobby

About Texas panhandler. Remember in some thread way back when, I think game T or F, was saying i could totally get up every morning, head down town, and just ask for change. Even wear nice clothes and do it. Really just to see how much i'd get.

you'd probably make enough to eat that day. during highschool, this kid i may or may not have chilled with somehow knew these two dumbasses who literally would just ask everyone they saw for change at a bus station. they didnt look homeless or anything; theyd tell the same sob story to everyone - about needing this or that many more dollars to be able to take the bus back home. pathetic

Depends... how hot is she 1-10 and how much do you like your job 1-10?

She is about a 7/10 just because i work with her brother so i know a lot about their home life.

Appreciation of my job is about a 8/10. Climbed in the ranks and learned some shit, flexible hours.

She is close with her mom/my boss because they now live together.

Fuck all that :lick: Its not worth it.

Besides she is a latin chick that thinks she is black because she is mad dark