random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
being homeless in the winter must be a nightmare. how to people do that shit

This one bum/drunk around town. Mostly remember him from this one time in summer my mom was lecturing him on how he used to be a well mannered bum and not sloppy drunk in broad day and hassling people. Fast forward a winter or two, I'm watching the news one morning and it's talking about homeless people in winter and the report ends with the news castor saying that so far this winter, one homeless man has lost his leg to the cold. That stuck out to me, lots of seemingly small shit does, but fast forward however how long it took me to see him again, but lo and behold that same bum from before's in a wheelchair now and I instantly put it together.

It's been at least 3 years now that he lost his leg. You can see him hanging at the bus station for no reason on any given day.

Why am I telling you this? Idk, why not.

This one bum/drunk around town. Mostly remember him from this one time in summer my mom was lecturing him on how he used to be a well mannered bum and not sloppy drunk in broad day and hassling people. Fast forward a winter or two, I'm watching the news one morning and it's talking about homeless people in winter and the report ends with the news castor saying that so far this winter, one homeless man has lost his leg to the cold. That stuck out to me, lots of seemingly small shit does, but fast forward however how long it took me to see him again, but lo and behold that same bum from before's in a wheelchair now and I instantly put it together.

It's been at least 3 years now that he lost his leg. You can see him hanging at the bus station for no reason on any given day.

Why am I telling you this? Idk, why not.

nah, these stories are appreciated haha

dang ol, that is uncanny. wonder what they did with the leg (for that matter, what do they do with post-amputation limbs & shit in general in the modern world?). imagine you see him unscrewing his prosthetic leg & taking a drink out of it lol. jk, thats horrible (but still had to say). best of luck to him, no doubt

was talking about six degrees of separation today which is similar

until i was like 19-20, there was this frumpy middle aged woman always begging at this one major corner. some days, shed have four-five retardedass charcoal drawings of randomness on 8.5x11s, but mostly she just rocked back & forth with a 1000 yard stare & a begging hat. once in a while, youd see her walking up & down said main street, swaying & shit

either only noticed her probably around 13-14 or she appeared around then. anyway, at around 16-17, was walking down a residential street sidewalk & noticed this very normal looking woman leaving a decent house & walking to her car. there were two cars there, actually - it was the homeless lady, but in regular clothes. i am like 99.95% sure that it was her & we even locked eyes for a second shes probably seen me too, seeing as shes not actually gone in the head. she had a house with two cars all along lol.. homeless hustle