Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Peanut

random thots

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

search function doesn't even work anymore?

this place needs a bailout

she got a bioshock tattoo..... was it really that big of a toss up between that or marilyn monroe?

The bitches in these chocolate commercials really love chocolate and I get that, but I don't care if the bitch is 90 pounds, you jump on top my whip and imma gun it. And that other bitch needs to give the bus driver his hat back.

/nohomo but i would rock this ..swap the colors on the middle one for black and the lapels,buttons,pocket for grey

g_400xN.126089.jpg

/nohipster

Can't believe a department manager at Lowe's used the term "Jew me down" when I was talking to them. Not sure that they understood that term is racist.

Ha.

And with all those attitude profile surveys you have to answer to work for Lowe's...

I recently had an ecolab rep comment on the smell of a fish oil we were working with saying, "reminds me of a girl I used to date."

There were no women around, but I had zero previous meetings with the guy. I wear a lab coat so you don't see that I'm tattooed and assumed to be filthy-minded. I thought it was entirely unprofessional, though somewhat amusing.

I wrote lowes and included that I didn't think he realized it was racist.

I also wrote a 600 word essay to the paper about when did it become ok to say racist things.

Sometimes I write a lot when I am on a roll.

Last week in my English class we played Taboo (which pissed me off for a number of reasons, but whatever). Anyhow, this highly illiterate/high functioning retard jock kid gets his turn and says "black people like it" the first guess was watermelon. CORRECT.

jock retard kid doesn't bat an eye, doesn't even realize that he's said anything questionable. Life in the so very, very white northern Colorado is shocking sometimes.

Isn't that where they wanted to form their own state?

Also where they wanted to have a law allowing them to shoot drones?

NE CO, Wellington County wanted to secede, and Rifle, which is butt fuck no where western slope is where the drone hunting license thing was.

Its a great state, in some ways...

You know, lemurs are really not that much cooler than howler monkeys, when you think about it.