Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 6/23/2022 at 11:42 AM, LUGR said:

3D7F6EF6-1418-4BE6-BD6B-A3D5694916B8.jpeg

That picture smells like Newports and cold del taco..

Also we signed hella more NDAs and USDA gave us the ok to run , so I gotta be hella careful what I post now cause something something overseas competitors something something corporate web spider hunter seekers or something.

We did waste like 4k pounds of meat last week testing out new packaging film before someone was like "hey shouldn't we save this meat instead of sending it all to a landfill?"

And that's how we managed to save 100 pounds of it at the end of the day.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

10 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Girl was watching some OJ documentary on TV the other day when it occurred to me, you know, I think this motherfucker did that.

I'm convinced it was his son.

I barely went to big gatherings in this town before covid for the simple fact something weird or dumb happened without fail every time...I don't care enough about fireworks at the lake to possibly end up having to miss a week of work just to be social.

I'll be at home binge watching the last two seasons of Ozark

• Like 2

On 7/8/2022 at 11:16 AM, One Man Banned said:

Imagine all your favorite scenes and quotes from Style Wars, but everyone speaks in an effeminate and lispy voice

I want every quote spoken in her voice. Wonk saggin.

12B32C20-4ACB-404E-9E1F-0EFA9AF4B6B6.png

@MOOGLE? I’m trying to remember an anime I think you posted here awhile back. They are sitting around a table in like a dream world and they have to answer a riddle and they are betting the 3 or 4 protagonists souls the villain collects them if they answer wrong? Any idea what I’m thinking about?

edit..

Never mind , found it…

Of course, Jojo's Bizarre Adventures made its way onto this list. In this story arc, Jotaro battles against a mysterious man, D'Arby, in a game of poker to win back the soul of Joseph and everyone who ever lost against D'Arby. In typical Jojo fashion, this is a wild and ridiculous ride for nigh impossible stakes. Jojo has its own way of creating tension and keeping you hooked. While it seems that D'Arby will ultimately steal everyone's souls, but Jotaro has a few tricks up his sleeve. This particular arc occurs in episodes 34 and 35 of Stardust Crusaders and is an entertaining 40 minutes.

• LOL! 1

@LUGR bruh that's like the least ridiculous thing from jojo's bizarre adventure.

There's the horny  telekinetic orangutan  that can control a ship , all of the steel ball story arc , the most recent arc I still have no idea wtf even happened.

• Props 1

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

@LUGR bruh that's like the least ridiculous thing from jojo's bizarre adventure.

There's the horny  telekinetic orangutan  that can control a ship , all of the steel ball story arc , the most recent arc I still have no idea wtf even happened.

I’ll have to check them out.