Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

99% crap tv.  You want to give me a relatable funny show I'd actually watch? Show me a bunch of world leaders and celebs when they've just finished taking a shit and they're reaching for the tp only to find there's like a square left, I want to see those reactions.  I want to see the president or whomever crab walk across the floor with their pants around their ankles while cursing and trying to grab a fresh roll.  Show me some self important image conscious celeb all frantic rushing home because they feel mud butt forming, doing that nervous dance at their door as they fumble for their keys and pray they can hold on one more minute.  That would be entertaining.

• Truth 1

Not really sure I need a whole 4 paragraphs asking my landlord to get a bigger toilet for this apartment cause the current one is super tiny , but I dunno how to word this without saying it's cause I'm fat.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

Don't look at the only Mexican guy  there during the meeting after bringing up the Cinco de mayo potluck bro..

True. 

On 4/30/2022 at 6:22 PM, MOOGLE? said:

Not really sure I need a whole 4 paragraphs asking my landlord to get a bigger toilet for this apartment cause the current one is super tiny , but I dunno how to word this without saying it's cause I'm fat.

I went through the same thing. I measured the kamode and established that it was not standard size but they would not do it. lol They phrased it like I needed more capacity in the bowl but it is the height that is the issue. There are charts online for toilet size, you probably have one for children.