random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

the quantity of commercials, way too many to be enjoyable.

4 minutes ago, anomalisticaccoutrements said:

I ask, because ever since ( a few years now) I signed out of you tube, and visit the site via brave/duck duck go, I stopped seeing ads. Videos just play.  Unless y'all are talking about paid subscriptions ?  

Weird. 

• Props 1

28 minutes ago, ndv said:

I ask, because ever since ( a few years now) I signed out of you tube, and visit the site via brave/duck duck go, I stopped seeing ads. Videos just play.  Unless y'all are talking about paid subscriptions ?  

Weird. 

I mean I don't have a paid subscription to YouTube if that's what you mean, and I keep getting ads with Jeff goldblume, swear I saw that guy snowboarding last year 🤔

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 10/16/2022 at 1:24 AM, anomalisticaccoutrements said:

I mean I don't have a paid subscription to YouTube if that's what you mean, and I keep getting ads with Jeff goldblume, swear I saw that guy snowboarding last year 🤔

No that's not what I mean. Basically, for some reason when I started using brave with duck duck go I noticed the ads stopped.  Not sure if that's a correlation so I figured I mention it if so. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

Lord give me strength cause we got a 20 year old Jamaican girl temp worker with a big ole booty who likes anime,and she keeps flirting with me.

Da poom poom na worth lose me 28 dolla hour job na here me....na here me?

There's more 28/hr jobs than there are Jamaican big booty Anime girls that flirt with you.

I think you should get your Jamaican jerk on.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2