random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Complete utter opposite for me. Hence why I’ve never been into the pot. 

Smoke some of that shit and eat some of my signature brownies….you will have a complete new appreciation of life.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

I've never liked slipknot. I don't really understand how the "real" metal community has let them bleed into the scene as they are definitive nu-metal, not real metal, more or less heavy radio rock. If hot topic had a single face/sound it'd be a coin toss between them and 311. No thanks. 

I'm sure they have some crunchy breakdowns I'd like, but I'm also sure I can find more interesting executions of everything they've done elsewhere, without the whiny and silly high school  quality lyrics....

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

Contemplating calling out my younger coworker and his usage of woke as a derogatory buzzword while making it hella awkward for as long as I can..

Tell that little turd to get their act together and stop smoking that shit.

Funny how prosecutors can use a retrial when they don't like the outcome of the first trial.   Interesting how the law makes its tough for the guilty to have a retrial. 

What up with that?  The only one raping Lady Justice is the law.