random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

Don't even get me started on mice. My last landlord achieved full fuckboi status when he decided not do do anything about them among other things. The mice basically took over the house me and my roommates were living in and it got to the point where I just dealt with it. Not a good way to live and I got the hell outta there.

At first they just stayed in the kitchen and there weren't many, then we had a couple day blackout in December and they just went rampant reproducing and fucking shit up cause no one was home.

Mouse shit everywhere, any food left out ruined. Not a good way to live. The baby ones are kinda cute tho.

Don't even get me started on mice. My last landlord achieved full fuckboi status when he decided not do do anything about them among other things. The mice basically took over the house me and my roommates were living in and it got to the point where I just dealt with it. Not a good way to live and I got the hell outta there.

At first they just stayed in the kitchen and there weren't many, then we had a couple day blackout in December and they just went rampant reproducing and fucking shit up cause no one was home.

Mouse shit everywhere, any food left out ruined. Not a good way to live. The baby ones are kinda cute tho.

they also continuously piss everywhere they go.. swhy i didnt want to take off my shoes/touch anything/barely sit down/put my shit on the floor lol

straight up, though - a mountain of garbage in a kitchen corner, piled up to roughly the size of a couch probably didnt help against that. sure it wasnt yours, but its sad & absurd that no one drew the line, when it was clearly affecting everyone the way it was. reminds me of the office episode with the dirty microwave

at least you learned fast about the could-be shitshow that is living with roommates. too funny when dude was already in his pjs at your new place

nvm

some screamo faggot band. thats pretty much how i pictured them lol.. names obviously obvious, i guess

thats about the age (or just before) where kids either sticks to their shit music, or start listening to real shit. pretty important that you try to steer her away from a life of tawdry musical taste, because that shit can easily steer one into a typical top-ten radio hit-repeating, coke whore lifestyle

that took way too long to type, but yeah - tis all very imo

they also continuously piss everywhere they go.. swhy i didnt want to take off my shoes/touch anything/barely sit down/put my shit on the floor lol

straight up, though - a mountain of garbage in a kitchen corner, piled up to roughly the size of a couch probably didnt help against that. sure it wasnt yours, but its sad & absurd that no one drew the line, when it was clearly affecting everyone the way it was. reminds me of the office episode with the dirty microwave

at least you learned fast about the could-be shitshow that is living with roommates. too funny when dude was already in his pjs at your new place

Agreed but that was also due to the fact that the landlord refused to get us a garbage bin big enough to accommodate everyone in the house. In retrospect we should have just tossed that shit in the backyard, fuck that place. It just ended up getting to the point where it was so far gone that I lost hope of cleaning it. You should see the state we left it in :lol:.

As far as the not wanting to take your shoes off, that was completely understandable. And my bad about the other day, I'm a terrible host and I was fuckin gassed.

Agreed but that was also due to the fact that the landlord refused to get us a garbage bin big enough to accommodate everyone in the house. In retrospect we should have just tossed that shit in the backyard, fuck that place. It just ended up getting to the point where it was so far gone that I lost hope of cleaning it. You should see the state we left it in :lol:.

As far as the not wanting to take your shoes off, that was completely understandable. And my bad about the other day, I'm a terrible host and I was fuckin gassed.

trutru lol, its all good

if you had put out all the garbage in the back yard, the raykins woulda tore that shit up & just scattered it everywhere, though. sort of a lose-lose situation, i guess