• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, where said:

they dont sell cum at cumberland farms 

im surprised youre as dumb as you are.......had to make it a bar

Edited by where
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was supposed to have my graduation ceremony today.  but I have a dream job  and we already did honors recognition     it just would have been nice to see my classmates and instruc

To clarify I haven't said it's set up for that, it's the individuals in there that make it that way.  There's nothing wrong with arguing per se and due to the personal nature of politics it invites sp

Nobody ever talks about how many people eazy e infected with HIV.

Posted Images

On 5/29/2021 at 11:39 AM, where said:

Turbulence (1997) 

this just popped up in my hulu movies suggested for me category. Don’t mind if I do.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

this just popped up in my hulu movies suggested for me category. Don’t mind if I do.

its classic imo that late 90s over the top bad-good

• Truth 1
9 minutes ago, where said:

its classic imo that late 90s over the top bad-good

Ray Liota delivers an over the top performance of a life time. Lol. That movie was outrageous.

1 minute ago, mr.yuck said:

Ray Liota delivers an over the top performance of a life time. Lol. That movie was outrageous.

Thats what happens when you take a bartender and put him in the craziest movies of the 90s he was also good in Copland which was the same year "you gotta ZAG"

@whereim gonna have to check that one out. I feel the 90s was balls to the wall with this style of movie. Apparently Nicholas Cage has picked up the torch for this generation. I see he’s made 3 action movies in 2019.

20 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@whereim gonna have to check that one out. I feel the 90s was balls to the wall with this style of movie. Apparently Nicholas Cage has picked up the torch for this generation. I see he’s made 3 action movies in 2019.

yea it seems like the color saturation was way lower in most 90s movies that gives it that dreamlike quality. Copland is def up there, I used to do prank phone calls as stallones character.

Posted (edited)

maybe a girl version of Muhammad fucking themselves with an anthropomorphic cross dildo thats spreading its ass open

Edited by where
1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

I like the term “Suss it out” and am going to start injecting it into casual conversation.

What's it mean?

11 minutes ago, ndv said:

What's it mean?

to figure something out.

ie

I Sussed him out.

There’s a problem down the road; we should go suss it out.

• Like 1
On 6/7/2021 at 10:59 AM, Elena Delle Donne said:

you're a knight in the middle ages and you just got all dressed in chain mail for battle but now you want to crank your hog. can't do it 

make it jingle.....