Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was supposed to have my graduation ceremony today.  but I have a dream job  and we already did honors recognition     it just would have been nice to see my classmates and instruc

To clarify I haven't said it's set up for that, it's the individuals in there that make it that way.  There's nothing wrong with arguing per se and due to the personal nature of politics it invites sp

Nobody ever talks about how many people eazy e infected with HIV.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Kults said:

Bored during dead time, I keep a notepad nearby and scribble a lot and sometimes I can be more irritable but i catch it and remind myself it’s temporary. Other than that the worst is over.

Maintaining, the new normal. 🤞🏻 

Good for you. 
im proud of you 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Good for you. 
im proud of you 

I appreciate it.

I was around smokers this weekend and it didnt bother me at all, was kind of surprising. Last thing I want to be is one of those sanctimonious ex smokers or worse, the don't smoke around me types.

I try not to talk about it too much cause I dont want it on my mind but the support is encouraging.

Thanks guys

• Like 1

I think to anyone considering quitting smoking, try to switch to a natural cigarette first like American Spirits (I don't even know if they're still legit, haven't smoked in many may years).

The reason being, the lack of other addictive chemicals in a natural cigarette will ease the "pain" caused by the withdraw from all those other chemicals.

Quitting natural cigarettes should be easier than the ones made up of processed/shredded tobacco "product" (read: most cigarettes).

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Seeing what just one meal of Indian food does for me, I have to conclude that one thing the people of India do not suffer from is constipation.

What did you have?  

22 minutes ago, ndv said:

What did you have?  

I don't even think it matters.  I usually go for some vegetarian things, and between that and the fact that many dishes are made with cream and/or clarified butter, well there you have it.

1 minute ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

seersucker has to be out, right? 

No, you can rock that any where you like. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
On 3/7/2021 at 10:59 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

i should really take one of those old school typing classes. i am so slow its straight up embarrassing. maybe a math class too. 

It's not old school id say. It's rare. Even computer engineers I work with can't type properly. 

I do 100+ WPM pretty accurately but only because I never deviated and I learned the right way in 7th grade. 

Definitely a good goal. Not for data entry type shit but if you wanted to do technical work you'd be a step above like 90% of everyone. Amazes me when I see principal engineers or distinguished engineers peck typing. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1