random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Or that one time me and mocco pissed all over the inside  driver's side of his car in the back of James games parking lot.

And he waited like a whole ass month later to catch us slipping and dumped a 42 ounce cup of saved up piss on charlie in Gladys games cause he thought that's who did it.

Or that one time he shit talked the wrong dude and almost got shot in the face , but Manny told him not to cause he had a shipment of stolen Walmart games in the back room.

But for real fuck this dude.

268.png

Also where the fuck are my extra earbud pieces 

Edited by MOOGLE?

going all county but only with stickers under seats was in hindsight a dumb idea .

also i wonder whatever happened to kid,riot, and flacco ..or if people still see acrylic flacco tags on the sidewalk.

do acrylic paint sidewalk tags last in california?

are they a cali only thing?

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 2

In this mountain town and saw this dude busking at a light.  He biked over an acoustic guitar/mic/speakers and was rocking out without anyone around.  Looked like he was having a good time and not giving a fuck.  On the way back I went by a spot and saw this freight riding looking dude, he was wearing what looked like a fake bear fur coat and he had a big branch in his hands and he was marching down the street "playing" the branch like a fife?!

• Truth 1

begone thicc big tiddy freshly divorced on rebound single mother hmong girl looking for a rebound/first sexual experience that isn't their ex-hmong husband .

you  can't fucking bribe me with chicken larb  and sticky rice ....im immune to that kryptonite now ..ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ʷᵃˢ ˢⁱⁿᵍˡᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ...

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Bruh stop sending me her 'leaked' onlyfans on messenger...I get it  we both agree she needs a new photographer , but my man's you forget my image search skills are honed by the fires of 2000 to 2021 ....just say you paid for them .

I won't judge you unless you start being weird around her at the bar this weekend.

• LOL! 2

21 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

wook nature girl or girl that studies nature @One Man Banned , cause...

I might be drifting out of touch with the modern lingo.  Wook you say?  Is that like wookie, like a hairy nature girl?  Pass the patchouli?  

Nah.  I'm talking studies and works with nature. Glasses/nerd/Intelligent.  Like minded in conversation.  Standing there wrapped in mainly formless protective gear, covered in dirt, dead animals,  animal pheromones and stench, and doesn't give a fuck about scratching that itch on her nose without taking her glove off, ...and somehow this girl is sexy af.  

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1